- Electronic >
Beam Control >
Moving Light Accessories Top Hats Accessory Holder Adapter Barndoor Beam Bender Blacktak™ Light Mask Foil Colour Extender Colour Frame Concentric Ring Donut Drop-In Boomerang Drop-In Iris Egg Crate Louver Glass Holder Image Multiplexer™ Lighting Shield Mainframe Sandwich Holder Chroma-Q Color Force / Color Kinetics Accessories
- Hardware >
- Software >
City Theatrical Drop-In Iris is the simple way of changing the beam size of a fixed focus ellipsoidal reflector spotlight. Just drop in an Iris, adjust the handle to change the beam size from fully open to nearly fully closed. We have Irises to fit a variety of popular lighting fixtures.
|2180||Source Four Iris||4 25/32”||5 7/16”||1/2”||3”|
|2185||Source Four Jr. Iris||3 1/8”||4 9/32”||1/2”||2 5/16”|
|2186||Strand SL Iris||4 3/16”||5 3/16”||1/2”||3”|
- Offers precise, smooth control of beam size
- Specially made leaves are tempered and heat resistant to over 1,000° F (538º C)
- Made in the USA
City Theatrical provides a limited lifetime warranty on all of its manual Drop-in Iris product:
City Theatrical Iris Limited Lifetime Warranty
We will provide a lifetime warranty on any manual iris we manufacture subject to the following conditions:
- Damage such as broken control arms or broken or cracked brass stampings that are caused by normal use (but not by misuse or abuse) are covered by this warranty.
- Burned or warped leaves are not covered by this warranty.
- Iris leaves that are damaged by pushing the leaves out of the control ring are not covered.
- City Theatrical will repair or replace items under warranty at its discretion, and may replace damaged items with factory rebuilt irises.
- Freight costs in both directions are the responsibility of the customer.
Write a review Average rating:
Thank you for the review! Your review must be approved first
You've already submitted a review for this item
Login to be able to write a review
Comment by from