City Theatrical, Inc. is a registered business in Carlstadt, New Jersey, USA.
City Theatrical Inc
475 Barell Avenue
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Voice: 800-230-9497, 201-549-1160
City Theatrical Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, Company number 6733195.
VAT Number: GB 985 6629 55
City Theatrical Ltd.
Office 31, Units 1-3 Wyvern Estate, Beverley Way
New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PH
United Kingdom, Europe
+44 (0) 20 8949 5051
Attn: Data Protection Officer
How do we collect personal data?
You may fill a form on our website, or subscribe to our newsletter. We may also meet you over the telephone or at a trade show, or in other business encounters. We may also identify you as a potential user of our products or someone who may be interested in learning about our products.
How do we use personal data?
We will use your personal data in the following circumstances as permitted by law:
- To inform you about our products and services. Each email contact with you includes the invitation to opt out of all future emails from us. Simply unsubscribe via the email link and you will be removed permanently from all future emails.
- To conduct business with you.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For our internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
What options do you have regarding your data?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By choosing the unsubscribe link in any email you will be removed from our marketing list and will never receive another email from us
- By choosing the unsubscribe box on the newsletter page of our website you will be removed from our marketing list and will never receive another email from us.
- Opting out of marketing messages does not delete personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, prior other business transactions that laws require us to retain a history of.
Where do we store personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, locations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you accept that personal data relating to you may be transferred, stored or processed in this way. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Our website may contain links to other third party websites of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other third party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
How do we maintain data security?
We utilize necessary and sufficient resources to prevent unauthorised access to your data, including computer firewalls, passwords, and other electronic and management policies to ensure safekeeping of your data.
What personal data do we collect?
- Contact information such as name, address, job title, email address
- Marketing and communication data
- Credit Card information when used for billing
- Other information required for business transactions
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We retain business transaction information about our customers for seven years for accounting and tax purposes. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data. See “request erasure of your personal data’”below.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data as listed below:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a Legitimate Interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Please email us at DPO@citytheatrical.com if you wish to exercise any of these rights. Note we do not charge any fee for the supply of such data and aim to respond within 10 days of any request. We may need to request further information from you to help us confirm your identity, and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Note that we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.