Vectorworks Educational Licenses


Educational licenses are only available for teachers and students.  A syllabus and ID and are active teachers or students.

Staff members working at educational institutions must purchase a professional copy.  Teacher's who also work in the theatre as the production manager or event designer for the school, must use the software accordingly, meaning if they are going to use it professionally in the theatre or events department they should be using a professional copy, regardless of their teaching position.

The watermarks say "For Educational Use Only" on the paperwork.